March 26-27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Over the past fifty years, great strides have been made in the study of osseointegration, and from these findings new therapeutic options have emerged. Advances in basic science and engineering have been translated into
clinically beneficial technologies in the fields of arthroplasty, oncology, and prosthetic rehabilitation. In this symposium, we will bring together international experts to explore our current understanding of the principles,
techniques, and clinical outcomes of reconstructive therapies utilizing osseointegration technologies.
Orthopaedic oncology and arthroplasty attending surgeons; Orthopaedic residents; Prosthetists; Veterinary professionals; Basic scientists; Allied health professionals in the fields of reconstructive and rehabilitative
To assemble a diverse faculty of osseointegration experts to review and expand upon contemporary knowledge of:
• Osseointegration: History and Current Concepts Across Disciplines
• Basic Science Principles of Osseointegration
• Arthoplasty Applications of Osseointegration Technology
• Modular Endoprosthetic Reconstruction in Oncology
• Transdermal Prosthetic Reconstruction and Rehabilitation
• Meeting the Challenges of Amputees in the Developing World.
• Exam preparation: Orthopaedic pathology review and current concepts of oncologic care
For more information, visit our website at www.cme.ucsf.edu.
You may also reach us by calling the Office of CME at (415) 476-4251 or emailing email@example.com.
FEES: $350 MD, DMD, DDS
$250 Allied Health Professionals and Residents