Find an Expert
- Arthroplasty/Joint Replacement
- Basic Research
- Foot & Ankle
- Intervertebral Disc
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Skeletal Health
- Sports Medicine
- Stem Cells
- Surgical Navigation/Robotics
- Trauma & Problem Fractures
NEWS & EVENTS
- Patient Care
- Arthritis and Joint Replacement
- Cartilage Regeneration and Repair
- Dance Medicine
- Foot and Ankle
- Hand and Upper Extremity
- Human Performance Center
- Non-Surgical Treatments for Spinal Disorders
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma and Problem Fracture
- Our Experts
- Clinics & Hospitals
ancestors=2 title=Patient Care / subtitle=Arthritis and Joint Replacement
Patient Care / Arthritis and Joint Replacement
- Kevin Bozic gets the last word on a New Approach to Hip Surgery Larry Kufel’s surgeon, Dr. Joseph T. Moskal, used the anterior technique for his hip replacement. Mr. Kufel said he was...
- New Clinical Trial: Got Arthritis? Got Arthritis? Are you an active individual with knee pain from osteoarthritis? Are you interested in participating in a research study...
- UCSF Pediatric Orthopaedic Services at Children’s Hospital Oakland Now seeing patients at Children's Hospital Oakland and Children's Specialty Care Center in Walnut Creek, UCSF Pediatric Orthopaedic specialists provide...
- London Olympics a Dream Come True for US Taekwondo Team Doctor Christina Allen UCSF's Christina Allen, MD, shows her excitement at the London 2012 Olympic Games. Christina Allen, MD, a surgeon at the UCSF...
- Behind the scenes at the 2012 Summer Olympics Dr. Christina Allen will be supporting the U.S. Taekwondo team at the games. Read all about it in her...
- Kids With Chest Wall Deformities Get Comprehensive Care UCSF's Groundbreaking Procedure Treats Pectus Excavatum Six months ago Justin Rosales’s chest dipped deep into his sternum. The 14-year-old was too...
- Osteoarthritis: Care in the 21st Century: Remarkable Advances in Joint Replacement Kevin Bozic MD, MBA, discusses the latest non-operative and surgical treatments for common joint...
- Virtual Arthroscopy New pilots train on flight simulators before flying their first 757. Scientists experiment on animals before giving their new drug...
- Dr. Vail’s Webinar on optimizing technique and outcome of primary total knee arthroplasty Dr Vail participated in a live WebEx on the topic of optimizing technique and outcome of primary total knee arthroplasty. ...
- A Climb with Mr. Bionic Tom Scoville's arthritic body has more metal joints than Wall-E the robot's. No matter. Are you as annoyed as I am...
- Case Study: Metal-on-metal Hip Resurfacing The patient, a 50-year-old female from Northern California with an arthritic hip, is very active and rows competitively. The pain...
- Managing Pain With Joint Replacement Surgery Joint replacement is a proven remedy for many kinds of joint dysfunction, but the pain experienced by the patient after...
NEWS & EVENTS
Larry Kufel’s surgeon, Dr. Joseph T. Moskal, used the anterior...
Got Arthritis? Are you an active individual with knee pain from...
Now seeing patients at Children's Hospital Oakland and Children's Specialty...