Find an Expert
- Arthroplasty/Joint Replacement
- Basic Research
- Foot & Ankle
- Intervertebral Disc
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Skeletal Health
- Sports Medicine
- Stem Cells
- Surgical Navigation/Robotics
- Trauma & Problem Fractures
NEWS & EVENTS
- Patient Care
- Arthritis and Joint Replacement
- Cartilage Regeneration and Repair
- Dance Medicine
- Foot and Ankle
- Hand and Upper Extremity
- Human Performance Center
- Non-Surgical Treatments for Spinal Disorders
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma and Problem Fracture
- Our Experts
- Clinics & Hospitals
ancestors=2 title=Patient Care / subtitle=Trauma and Problem Fracture
Patient Care / Trauma and Problem Fracture
- Kevin Bozic gets the last word on a New Approach to Hip Surgery Larry Kufel’s surgeon, Dr. Joseph T. Moskal, used the anterior technique for his hip replacement. Mr. Kufel said he was...
- Dr. Richard Coughlin looking ahead for PBS NewsHour PBS NewsHour followed up with some of their favorite stories from the past year and asked them what they see in...
- New Clinical Trial: Got Arthritis? Got Arthritis? Are you an active individual with knee pain from osteoarthritis? Are you interested in participating in a research study...
- UCSF Pediatric Orthopaedic Services at Children’s Hospital Oakland Now seeing patients at Children's Hospital Oakland and Children's Specialty Care Center in Walnut Creek, UCSF Pediatric Orthopaedic specialists provide...
- London Olympics a Dream Come True for US Taekwondo Team Doctor Christina Allen UCSF's Christina Allen, MD, shows her excitement at the London 2012 Olympic Games. Christina Allen, MD, a surgeon at the UCSF...
- Behind the scenes at the 2012 Summer Olympics Dr. Christina Allen will be supporting the U.S. Taekwondo team at the games. Read all about it in her...
- Kids With Chest Wall Deformities Get Comprehensive Care UCSF's Groundbreaking Procedure Treats Pectus Excavatum Six months ago Justin Rosales’s chest dipped deep into his sternum. The 14-year-old was too...
- Turning cartilage to bone could replace grafts It started with research that just wasn't working. Chelsea Bahney, a Ph.D. student studying tissue engineering, was trying to regrow cartilage...
- Four Bay Area Physicians Share Passion For Diverse Activities Outside the Office By Juliet Farmer It’s no secret that hobbies can provide relaxation and stress relief. Among the more unusual--collecting and racing vintage...
- High-Tech Hip Surgery Decreasing Trauma At SF General KTVU Health and Science Editor John Fowler interviews SFGH faculty members Amir Matityahu and Theodore Miclau about a new technique...
- Trauma Center Closures are a California State Concern A letter to Governor Schwarzenegger detailing the deepening hospital crisis in California. The President of the California Healthcare Association describes...
NEWS & EVENTS
Larry Kufel’s surgeon, Dr. Joseph T. Moskal, used the anterior...
PBS NewsHour followed up with some of their favorite stories from...
Got Arthritis? Are you an active individual with knee pain from...