2012 PlaySafe Cardiac Physicals
Thank you for your interest in the PlaySafe Cardiac Physicals Program. Since 2009, the PlaySafe Program is proud to offer this opportunity to high school student athletes of San Francisco and beyond.
PlaySafe Cardiac Physicals: Needle in a Haystack Video
Register for the 2012 PlaySafe Cardiac Physicals
- 2012 PlaySafe Cardiac Physicals Informational Flyer.
- Keep in mind that AM spots tend to fill up quicker than PM spots.
- That also means that afternoon physicals will have a shorter wait time!
- Want to avoid a long wait? Consider registering for 2pm or later!
- Please contact your individual schools to see if they have arranged for any transportation options.
- Current High School Student Athletes Only (Current 9/10/11 grades).
- Incoming 9th graders are not allowed at this time
- Must be a Student Athlete.
- Program is reserved for athletes receiving a sports physical.
- Must be participating in a CIF Sport.
- Club Sports are not allowed at this time.
- Open to SF High Schools and Redwood / Drake High Schools
- Program is reserved for PlaySafe affiliated schools and those within SF City
Feel free to email…
Jason Miyamoto, MS ATC
PlaySafe Program Coordinator
Map to clinic: