Comments from our recent 7th Annual San Francisco Orthopaedic Trauma Course, April 19-21, 2012:
• Appreciate that this course is updated and revised every year. I have some every year for 4 years and find it the best course offered. I am amazed that I am not hearing the same thing over and over. The meta-analyses review this year was excellent. Thank you. I’ll be back.
• I thought your surgical videos for surgical approaches were excellent!
• Loved the nursing based workshops, please always maintain those courses, very invaluable and provided great content.
• My congratulations on a fine course. I like that you address issues other than “how I do it” regarding discussion of how to evaluate literature, osteoporosis, surgical approaches, how to sleep at night.
• Probably the best Ortho trauma course I have taken in 35 years. Well organized and pertinent. Many things to support and some things to add /change in my community based, general orthopedic practice.