2013 PlaySafe Cardiac Physicals
Thank you for your interest in the PlaySafe Cardiac Physicals Program. Since 2009, the PlaySafe Program is proud to offer this opportunity to high school student athletes of San Francisco and beyond.
The 2013 event was quite a success. Please look for us again in 2014 for our next community screening event.
PlaySafe Cardiac Physicals: Needle in a Haystack Video
- 2013 PlaySafe Cardiac Physicals Informational Flyer.
- Keep in mind that AM spots tend to fill up quicker than PM spots.
- That also means that afternoon physicals will have a shorter wait time!
- Want to avoid a long wait? Consider registering for 2pm or later!
ImPACT Concussion Testing:
- The PlaySafe Program is able to offer a small number of interested athletes the opportunity to take ImPACT Baseline Tests with your cardiac physical screening.
- If interested please email Jason Miyamoto at email@example.com for more information.
- Please contact your individual schools to see if they have arranged for any transportation options.
- Current High School Student Athletes Only (Current 9/10/11 grades).
- Incoming 9th graders are not allowed at this time
- Must be a Student Athlete.
- Program is reserved for athletes receiving a sports physical.
- Must be participating in a CIF Sport.
- Club Sports are not allowed at this time.
- Open to SF High Schools and Redwood / Drake / Tam High Schools
- Program is reserved for PlaySafe affiliated schools and those within SF City
Feel free to email…
Jason Miyamoto, MS ATC
PlaySafe Program Coordinator
Event Contributors and Acknowledgements:
The PlaySafe Program would like to send a special thank you to the following organizations for their continued support of this event.
- UCSF Sports Medicine, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- UCSF Cardiology, Department of Medicine
- National Football Foundation and College Hall of Fame
- CIF San Francisco Section Office
Map to clinic: