Find an Expert
- Arthroplasty/Joint Replacement
- Basic Research
- Foot & Ankle
- Intervertebral Disc
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Skeletal Health
- Sports Medicine
- Stem Cells
- Surgical Navigation/Robotics
- Trauma & Problem Fractures
Hanna Dollard CO
Orthotist & Prosthetist
BiographyWith an undergraduate degree in Integrative Physiology from The University of Colorado at Boulder, Hanna has a unique background in sports medicine, anatomy, and costume construction. Eager to focus on clinical patient care and interested in fabrication, she attended the Prosthetics and Orthotics program at the University of Washington in Seattle. In 2011, she joined the UCSF team to complete both her Orthotic and Prosthetic residencies. Exposure to a wide variety of pathologies and interventions at Parnassus, the Orthopedic Institute at Mission Bay, and SFGH have quickly enriched her knowledge. Hanna’s interests include pediatric and trauma orthotics, as well as novel upper and lower limb prosthetics. As a recent staff addition to the Orthopedic Surgery Department at UCSF located at San Francisco General Hospital, her focus will be implementing a multi-disciplinary approach to prosthetic rehabilitation and facilitating patient’s return to their active lifestyle following amputation.
- 2013-Present, Clinician, Orthotics and Prosthetics, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California San Francisco
- 2009, BS, Integrative Physiology, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
- 2011, BS, Prosthetics/ Orthotics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- 2013, Resident, Prosthetics/ Orthotics, University of California San Francisco
- 2014, Prosthetic Perspective/ Demonstration of Devices, Institute for Global Orthopaedics and Traumatology, San Francisco General Hosptial
- 2012, Satisfaction in Scoliosis Orthotic Treatment at UCSF, Resident Research Symposium, University of California San Francisco
Membership & Committees
- 2009-Present, American Academy of Orthotists and Prosthetists (AAOP)
- 2011-Present, National Commission on Orthotic and Prosthetic Education (NCOPE)
- 2012-Present, American Board for Certification (ABC)
NEWS & EVENTS
We are pleased to announce the Bay Area Global Health...
Our Walnut Creek Sports Medicine Center is featured in this...
Dr. Anthony Luke takes us through our paces and shows...