Find an Expert
- Arthroplasty/Joint Replacement
- Basic Research
- Foot & Ankle
- Intervertebral Disc
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Skeletal Health
- Sports Medicine
- Stem Cells
- Surgical Navigation/Robotics
- Trauma & Problem Fractures
Scott Kaiser MD
Assistant Professor in Residence
BiographyScott Kaiser, MD has joined the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery as an Assistant Professor in Residence. He joins Drs. Mohammad Diab, Eliana Delgado Coleen Sabatini and Nirav Pandya in the Paediatric Orthopaedics Division. Dr. Kaiser will be seeing patients at the UCSF Medical Center, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and together with Drs. Sabatini and Pandya, at the Children’s Hospital and Research Center in Oakland and their Satellite Clinic in Walnut Creek. Dr. Kaiser received his undergraduate degree from Georgetown University before completing his M.D. from Washington University in St. Louis in 2008. He received his residency training in Orthopaedic Surgery from the University of California San Francisco Department of Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Kaiser completed his Fellowship training in Paediatric Orthopaedics from Toronto Sick Kids Hospital in Canada.
- 2014-Present: Assistant Professor in Residence, University of California San Francisco, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- 2008: MD, Washington University School of Medicine
- 2013: Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, University of California San Francisco, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- 2014: Fellowship, Pediatric Orthopaedics, Toronto Sick Kids Hospital
NEWS & EVENTS
We are pleased to announce the Bay Area Global Health...
Our Walnut Creek Sports Medicine Center is featured in this...
Dr. Anthony Luke takes us through our paces and shows...