Find an Expert
- Arthroplasty/Joint Replacement
- Basic Research
- Foot & Ankle
- Intervertebral Disc
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Orthopaedic Oncology
- Orthotics & Prosthetics
- Skeletal Health
- Sports Medicine
- Stem Cells
- Surgical Navigation/Robotics
- Trauma & Problem Fractures
BiographyChaganti earned a medical degree and completed an internal medicine residency at Temple University Hospital in Philadelphia. She completed a rheumatology fellowship at the Hospital for Special Surgery / New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical College. She also completed a masters degree at Columbia University's School of Public Health. During her fellowship, she received an ACR Physician-Scientist Development Award to support her research of risk factors associated with hip osteoarthritis development.
- 1999, M.D., Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia
- 2002, Residency, Internal Medicine, Temple University, Philadelphia
- 2006, Fellowship, Rheumatology, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York
NEWS & EVENTS
We are pleased to announce the Bay Area Global Health...
Our Walnut Creek Sports Medicine Center is featured in this...
Dr. Anthony Luke takes us through our paces and shows...